Imagine that you are doing an important task in your studies or work, but you are not at your computer.
You have several dozen tabs open and you need all of them. How to quickly copy them all? Here is the solution in Firefox browser:
- Open browser preferences.
- Go to the Getting Started section.
- Next to Home Page and New Windows, select My URL …
- Click on the Use Current Pages button.
- Copy all the links that appear in the input field.
In the box, the links of all open tabs will be displayed with a straight vertical line. You can copy them either by a simple selection or by using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + And Ctrl + C.