This free book is over 800 pages long with 17 chapters and it has everything that you need to start creating unique and exciting apps, the book even comes with code samples to get you started even faster.
- Platform Characteristics
- App Anatomy and Page Navigation
- Controls, Control Styling, and Basic Data Binding
- Collections and Collection Controls
- Windows 8 Style Commanding UI
- State, Settings, Files, and Documents
- Input and Sensors
- Purposeful Animations
- Tiles, Notifications, the Lock Screen, and Background Tasks
- Devices and Printing
- Localization, Accessibility, and the Windows Store
The Microsoft Press book comes in different file formats: PDF, Epub, Mobi, and you can even get the paperback version. To download use one of the links below, also don’t forget to get the .zip file with the sample code.