A device infected with a malicious program for remote management. Users are usually unaware that their device is compromised, allowing cybercriminals to use it as part of a botnet in online campaigns. Networks of zombie devices are used for DDoS attacks, spam mailings, and as proxies for masking illegal activities.
LAST 10 ALERT
- Safeguards against firmware signed with stolen MSI keys
- WPDeveloper Addresses Privilege Escalation Vulnerability in ReviewX WordPress Plugin
- How to create virtual drive (VHD, VHDX, Dev Drive) on Windows 11
- How to enable Taskbar End Task option to close apps on Windows 11
- How to check USB4 devices specs from Settings on Windows 11