How to change the color of the “Start” menu in Windows 10?
If you are not satisfied with the standard color of the menu “Start” in Windows 10, you can change it using the following instructions.
1. Open “Settings”, by clicking on the gear icon on the left in the “Start” menu.
2. Go to “Personalization”.
3. Click on “Colors” in the sidebar.
4. In the section “Select color” , disable the function “Automatic selection of the main background color”.
5. Next, click on the color you like.
6. Scroll down the page and activate the item “Show color in the start menu, taskbar and action center”.
After this menu “Start” will change color to chosen by you. You can also choose the default color again in the settings. Please note that item names may vary slightly.