If you want to block access to the site for children or friends with whom you use the same PC, you can do this using regular Windows tools:
- Open Notepad as an administrator.
- In the upper-left corner, go to “file” and click “Open”.
- Find and open the folder “C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc”.
- in the lower-right corner, select “ All files (“.”)”.
- Open the “hosts” file.
- Below all labels with # write “127.0.0.1 site link” with a new line.
- after making all the changes, save the file.
To return everything as it was, delete the changes you added in Notepad and save the file.