How to block spam on Android and iPhone?
What can be more annoying than spam? Probably only spam mailings via SMS! In today’s article, you will learn how to programmatically block spam mailings.
Keep the number with you
To prevent spamming, do not leave your phone number on websites, in stores when applying for discount cards, in banks and microcredit centers.
Block spam You can use the Messages app. Follow the instructions to receive less spam messages:
1. Go to the dialogue with the spammer
2. Click on the three vertical dots in the top corner
3. Add the user to the blacklist
4. Messages from this user will not be shown
Methods for iPhone
You can block spammers on iOS through the Messages app and Settings.
one. Go to the dialogue with the spammer
2. Press the letter i at the top of the screen (In older versions – Detailed)
3. In the menu that appears, click “Block Caller”> “Block Contact”
one. Go to the Settings app “Messages”
2. Go to “Unknown & Spam”
3. Activate “Filtering by sender”