How to delete all photos from VKontakte?
Recently, there has been an increased tendency to initiate criminal cases for likes, reposts and photos on the pages of VKontakte users.
Photos located on your page can compromise you. Therefore, it will not hurt you to know how you can delete them all.
To do this, you need to use the deletion of photos using Albums.
1. Create an album with the name “For deletion”
2. Transfer all photos from the desired album (in our case, “Photos on my wall”) to this album by selecting them all and clicking “Move to Album”
3. Select all photos from this album using the function of the same name
4. Click “Delete” and confirm the action.
You can also delete photos in whole albums, but this function only works in the album you created.
1 . Go to desired album
2. Click “Delete album” and confirm the deletion
Photos on the profile picture will have to be cleaned by yourself. Photos “With me” cannot be deleted.