If you are worried about your child and what they are watching in the TikTok app, you can set the parental control function.
1. Open the Tik Tok app on your child's smartphone.
2. Go to the "Digital well-being" section.
3. Click on "family settings".
4. Then click on "Child" after the question about who uses this account appears. A QR code will appear on the screen.
5. Next, take your smartphone and go to the app Tik Tok.
6. Repeat steps under points 2 and 3.
7. Click on "Parent" after asking who uses the account.
8. Scan the child's QR code from your smartphone.
Your account is now synced with your child's account. You can limit the list of people who can write to your child or completely remove the ability to send a message, as well as track how much time your child spends in this app.