If you find yourself in a situation where your traffic volume is limited, then surfing the Internet can hit your balance very hard. One surfing on sites for half an hour can take about 200 MB.
To reduce this expense, you can disable uploading images that are larger than X KB. You specify the X value yourself.
- Install the uBlock extension (https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/).
- Go to the plugin settings.
- Check the box next to Block media elements anymore.
- Set the allowed amount of images that you can afford to upload. Please note that there may be dozens of images on a single page.
- Set the value to 0 to completely disable image loading.
Done. Your browser will consume less traffic. If you want to roll back everything as it was, go back to the same menu and uncheck the box. The restrictions will apply to all types of media: audio, video, gif, and images.