Sometimes it becomes necessary to remove metadata from a photo before sharing it. For example, location information:
1. Select the photos you want to share.
2. At the top, next to the location marker, tap on “Settings”.
3. In the settings window that opens, disable the option “Geolocation”.
4. Press the button “Finish”.
5. Send the selected images.
This way, the photos you send will lose their location information. But keep in mind that the original photos that remain on the phone will retain this information.