How to restrict visiting sites in MacOS?
Blocking certain sites will increase your productivity and minimize the chance that your child will open an adult site. On MacOS, you can blacklist websites using the Screen Time feature.
To block websites:
1. Open the Apple menu → “System Preferences” → “Screen Time” .
2. From the side menu, select App Limits. If the feature is off, press “Enable” in the upper right corner.
3. Tap “+”, to create a new restriction.
4. In the window that opens, scroll down to the list of websites.
5. Enter a URL or select an address from the list.
6. Set the time that you can spend on this resource. Leave zeros for full blocking.
7. If you want to set the limit depending on the day, then select the option “Set”, enter the time and save the changes.
If you are blocking sites not for yourself, but to protect your child, set a passcode. On the main screen “Screen Time” go to the section “Settings” , activate the option “Use password code …” and set the combination . How to block unwanted sites on iOS is written here.