Are you tired of your laptop or Windows computer waking up unexpectedly due to random mouse, touchpad, or keyboard touches? Here’s a simple solution: disable peripheral wake-up. Follow these steps:
- Press the ‘Win+R’ keys on your keyboard and enter ‘devmgmt.msc’.
- In the device manager, find the keyboard, mouse, touchpad, or other peripherals that you want to prevent from waking up your computer. These devices will be located in their respective sections.
- Right-click on the selected device and choose ‘Properties’.
- Go to the ‘Power Management’ tab.
- Uncheck the box next to ‘Allow this device to wake the computer’.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your computer stays in sleep mode until you’re ready to wake it up.