If you give your child a smartphone in their hands and are worried that they will not go where they should not, then you can limit the child’s activities to one application.
1. Open “Settings”.
2. Go to “Accessibility” -> “Guided Access” and activate it.
3. Turn on the “Quick command” function.
4. Go to “Passcode Settings” and set it.
5. Open the desired application, such as a game, and press the “Home” button three times.
6. In the menu that opens, select the options you want to disable.
7. Press the button “Start”, to complete the setup process.
Now you can give the child phone without fear that your files will be damaged.