How to take a long screenshot on Android?
It happens that the necessary information that needs to be screened does not fit into the standard screen size. In this case, you can use LongShot for Android.
1. Download the program in PlayMarket and run.
2. Select the long screenshot mode: auto scroll, manual control or high speed mode.
3. Click the blue icon to the right of the mode list.
4. The application will minimize, after which the main screen will open, and the buttons “Start” and will appear on the left “Cancel”.
5. Go to the application you need.
6. Press the button “Start”.
7. A red line will appear on the screen. Scroll up to the bottom of the screen to take a screenshot.
8. Upon completion, press the button “Finish”, which will be located on the left.
9. Next, the application will open again, in which you can see the finished version of the screenshot.
10. Press “Save”, to save the image to the phone memory.
Also, you can combine several pictures into one long screenshot. And in the parameters you can change the location where the image is saved and the image format.