• How we improved the performance of SmashingMagazine
• Browser-based JPEG optimizer that respects confidentiality and uses Web Workers and WebAssembly
• How to avoid layout shifts due to web fonts
• Importance of `@font connection order -face` when using preload
• Using Performance Web API with Chrome DevTools
• First draft of WCAG 3 published
• What to expect from the first public draft of WCAG 3.0
• Animation of letters in scrolling
• A selection of creative web demos "Awesome Demos Roundup # 19"
• Understanding the Clip Path in CSS
• How does CSS work?
• CSS scope using the Shadow DOM
• CSS Clamp (): the responsive combination we've all been waiting for
• New in Chrome 88: aspect-ratio
• Use the CSS Clamp to create more flexible wrapper
• How to play and pause CSS animations using custom properties CSS
Units - Part 1: Look At These Absolute Units!
• Why React Context isn't a "state management" tool (and why it doesn't replace Redux)
• Do you really need Redux? - Pros and cons of this state management library
• Comparison of the 5 best React libraries for animation
• Styled-components vs. Emotion-JS for CSS Handling
• Using Hooks with React Router
• How to Best Write React Components
• I Love Ember.js - templates
• Awesome Svelte: Useful Resources for Developing Svelte Applications
• Component Development with Svelte
- Libs & Plugins
• iSSR - a library for handling Side Effects when writing React SSR applications.
• tinyX - A tiny state manager for large applications