- "News 512" from CSSSR # 156: Gatsby 3, Twitter slowdown, vulnerability git clone, frontend in Lyft, @ scroll-timeline, Firebase 101
- Video reports from "I ❤ Frontend 2021"
- "News 512" from CSSSR # 155: Manual on TypeScript, @property, microfrontend delusion, price useMemo (), interview with Ryan Dahl
- Youth Frontend Podcast # 176: Nulishkuralesing
- Web Standards Podcast №272. Chrome 89 and DevTools, releases and privacy, history of the Internet, colors from the heat, design system Consta
- CSSSR: Analysis of a technical interview for the position of senior front-end developer. Part 1
- Youth Frontend Podcast # 177 Tramp from Gierpis
- CSS audit tools
- We delve into the logical properties of CSS
- Make your CSS readable and supported with the Enabling CSS template.
- System fonts should not be ugly
- HSL: color format for people
- We dive into the logical properties of CSS
- Adaptive text depending on the image size
- Interview with Dan Abramov: React 17, Suspense, Redux, Hollywood
- Introducing Relay Hooks: an improved React API for Relay
- A complete guide to profiling React applications
- Violates React DOM standards?
- Implementation of Redux architecture on MobX. Part 1: "Redux Problem Areas"
- How to effectively use React Context