This week there was a lot to cover on Xbox One for starters Microsoft finally revealed pricing, launch date, new changes in Xbox Live, a lot of new exclusive games coming this year, and new accessories for the video game console. The software giant also announced that all Xbox Live Gold members will be getting two free Xbox 360 games starting July and until November (right now Fable III is free, Microsoft said it’s a token of appreciation to celebrate E3).
At E3 2013 in Los Angeles, Microsoft also unveiled the new Xbox 360 E, the same console you know and love, but now has a new design based on the Xbox One. It didn’t take long and this week the guys from iFixit teardown this new console, showing that the new model is all about cosmetic, all the hardware specs remain the same. Finally Microsoft released Office Mobile, bringing Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to the iPhone. All this and much more.
Welcome to 10Alert: IT Digest edition. Each weekend I will bring you a compilation of articles of the week, including how-to guides, features, tech news, and more. This is simply a list with a brief description of pieces you might have missed or you might just want to read again.
- Inside Office Mobile for iPhone: All you need to know
- The new Xbox 360 E teardown by iFixit
- List of exclusive games for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Xbox One new accessories
- Xbox One: pricing, launch date, Xbox Live and games lineup
- Microsoft: 2 free Xbox 360 games per month for Xbox Live Gold members
- Microsoft unveils new Xbox 360 based on Xbox One design
- Tiny workspace built inside of a closet
- Desktop Fun: Beaches Panoramic theme for Windows 8/RT (dual-monitor)