How to create custom widgets on iOS 14?
If you are not satisfied with the standard iPhone widgets, you can create your own using the Widgetsmith app.
1. Install app.
2. Open the application and select “Settings” -> “Permissions”.
3. Allow the application to access the features you want to use (calendar, notifications, gallery).
4. Next, go to the section “My widgets”.
5. Click “Add (size) widget”, to add a new widget.
6. Click on the widget preview icon.
7. In the tab that opens, click on “Style”, to select the style of the widget.
8. Click on “Font”, to select the font and “Tint Color” ”, to select a color.
9. Go back and tap “Save”, to save the widget.
10. Go to the iPhone home screen to add the widget.
11. Press and hold the screen, then click the “+” button.
12. Select the Widgetsmith application from the list of widgets.
13. Click “Add Widget”, to add a widget.
14. Select the widget you created to place it on your home screen.
You can also choose the size of the widget in the app: large, medium, or small.