Yesterday, most of Telegram clients received an update with a number of improvements and innovations:
— Swipe a chat to the left to move it to a folder “Archive”.
— Upon receipt of a notification, the archived chat is returned to the main list.
— If the chat has notifications disabled, it will remain in the “Archive” folder, regardless of messages.
— Folder “Archive” hides when you swipe to the left.
—Pull the screen app down to display the archive.
– Pin up to 100 chats in the archive.
— Updated adaptive icon for Android 8+.
— Buttons “Reply” and “Forward” when Highlight message.
—Changed view of media selection in the album.
—Button “Play ” for YouTube video preview.
—Select whether to display two or three lines of dialogue in the list.
— Online user indicator.
– Updated menu when long pressing on a chat.
– Highlighting multiple chats for applying actions (archiving, pinning, etc.).
— Button for creating a channel shortcut.
— Adding emoji when forwarding a message.
– Generate a 6-digit passcode on iOS.
– Clear recently used stickers.
– Ability to copy the link to a message in a private chat or channel.