What is the Google Assistant and how do I use it?
Google Assistant is a development of the company of the same name, which was created to simplify the search for information and to solve various problems. Works with voice search.
What do you need to work?
one. Android 5.0 system and above
2. Google app version 6.13 and higher
3. Google Play Services
4. 1.4 GB storage on device
5. Screen resolution 720p or higher
6. Available language (Russian, English, Portuguese, Thai, French, Japanese, German, Indonesian, Hindi Spanish, Italian, Korean)
How does it work?
1) To turn off the Assistant:
1. Open Google
2. Open settings menu3. In the settings section, turn on the Google Assistant
For Google Pixel phones It’s easier:
1. Say “Ok Google”
2. Agree with the offer to turn on the Assistant
2) Start a conversation:
1. Say “Ok Google” or hold down the home screen button if you don’t have phrase recognition turned on
2. Ask a question or say a command
For a complete list of commands, ask the Assistant a question: “What can you do?”
Download Google Assistant