An unforeseen situation may happen to you or your friends when the phone gets wet, for example, you are caught in heavy rain or the phone fell into the water.
Modern flagships are protected from moisture and even getting wet, but this still does not guarantee the safety of a smartphone that has fallen into the water. So what can and cannot be done with a smartphone that has fallen into the water?
What needs to be done?
one. If the smartphone was turned on at the time of getting wet, you should turn it off. This is necessary so as not to disable the still dry components.
2. Place your smartphone in a vertical position to avoid deep water penetration into the phone.
3. Remove SD and SIM cards to save their performance and information on them.
4. Put the smartphone in a mug where rice was previously poured. This will help absorb moisture and help dry the wet parts.
ATTENTION: THE PHONE SHOULD BE RECEIVED AFTER TWO DAYS, EARLY TURNING ON IS DANGEROUS FOR THE PHONE.
5. Turn on the smartphone, connect it to the charger if it was discharged.
6. If you doubt that the phone is intact, take it to the Service Center.
What NOT to do?
Based on the above:
1. Do not turn on the phone after it gets wet, it is fraught with damage.
2. Do not shake, do not twist, do not beat the gadget. Otherwise, the water will penetrate deeper.
3. Do not disassemble the phone to dry it with a hair dryer.
4. Do not blow out the speakers and microphone. It is likely that with such actions you will drive the water further.
We hope that this article will not be useful to you. Take care of your device.