Winaero Tweaker is a free application for fine-tuning the operating system for all versions of Windows. The utility allows you to customize hidden secret settings that Microsoft does not allow you to change from the user interface.
In addition, the tool allows you to add additional value to existing Windows apps and tools by extending the context menu, options and convenient commands.
To add a custom folder to “This PC”:
- In the program’s sidebar menu, find the “File Explorer” section.
- Select the “Customize This PC Folder” setting.
- In it, press the “Add custom folder” button.
- In the folder adding form, specify the path, name, and icon. Tap “Add Folder”.
- If you need to remove the added folder later, in the same menu, select “Remove selected.
In conclusion, using Winaero Tweaker is a great way to customize your Windows operating system and add extra functionality to your file explorer. By following the simple steps outlined in this guide, you can easily add a custom folder to “This PC” and make it more personalized and convenient to use. With the ability to tweak hidden settings and add extra features, Winaero Tweaker is a must-have tool for any Windows user looking to take control of their operating system.