Similar to the function of sending a tab to another device, in Google Chrome it is also possible to share the copied text from the clipboard:
1. Open "chrome: // flags".
2. Type "clipboard" in the search.
3. Set "Enabled" for all flags shown in the screenshot.
4. Restart the browser.
5. Select any text.
6. Click on it with the right mouse button.
7. Select "Copy to your device."
8. Click on the device.
If you do not see any of your devices in this list, then make sure that:
- Installed the latest version of Google Chrome.
- The indicated flags are included.
- The same account is used on all devices.