Smartphones and tablets constantly record the location of the user and store this data. If your Google account has access to geolocation, you can view a map of your movements.
A special service will allow you to present data about your movements in a visually understandable way. The more often you were in a certain place, the more intense the color will be applied to the map, as if looking at it through a thermal imager.
To create a map with movements:
one. Open the service Google Takeout.
2. Select the item “Location History” and tap “Create export”.
3. When the archive is generated, it will be downloaded to your computer.
4. Find the document “Records.json” in the downloaded folder.
5. In a new tab, open the Location History Visualizer service, click “Choose File” and upload the document found in the previous paragraph.
6. When the data is loaded, tap the button “LAUNCH HEATMAP”, to open a map of your movements around the world.