if you are concerned about how your child spends time on the computer, you can use the Microsoft Family Safety program.
- Go to the site https://account.microsoft.com/family/
- Click on Create a family group.
- Log in to your account by selecting organizer and entering your email address and password.
- Add the child’s account by selecting Member.
- in the menu that opens, under the child’s account, select Action and click on it.
- View your child’s recent activity on the device.
In the program, you can prevent your child from using specific apps by going to the Restrictions for apps and gamessection.