if you want to transfer files confidentially on the Internet, use the OnionShare service from the famous TorBrowser.
- install OnionShare (https://onionshare.org/).
- Open the downloaded OnionShare folder on your PC and find the onionshare_guiile.
- Double-click on it to open the program.
- to transfer a file, drag it to the file upload area located in the Send files section.
- Click on Start sending.
- then a link will appear on the screen, which you can copy and send to the recipient in any way that is convenient for you.
The recipient can open the file via the Tor browser by clicking on the link and downloading the file by clicking on Download files.