Recently, the sources of the wallet “Gram Wallet” for Android, iOS, Windows, Ubuntu and macOS. They are available on GitHub in the repository: https://github.com/ton-blockchain/
To run a test wallet on a computer, do the following:
1. Download the required client at https://wallet.ton.org/
2. Run the downloaded file and click “Create My Wallet” .
3. The application will generate 24 keywords to access the wallet. Save them in a safe place.
4. The wallet will require you to enter 3 words to make sure you saved the specified words.
5. Next, you will need to come up with an access password.
6. This will open the wallet interface “Gram Wallet”.
You can get test GRAMs in the telegram bot @test_ton_bot. True, it is more “lies” than it works.
Information about test transactions is available at: https://test.ton.org/testnet/