If you often have trouble reading websites in Google Chrome due to too much or too small text, you can easily change the default font size. Follow the instructions:
1. In the upper right corner of any window, click the button “ellipses” (three vertical dots).
2. In the menu that appears, press “Settings”.
3. In the settings, select the option “Appearance” in the sidebar.
4. Then find the parameter “Font Size” and you will see five options: “Small”, “Extra Small”, “Medium”, “Large” and “Extra Large”.
5. Choose the option that suits you.
After that, exit the settings. The change will apply to all future websites you visit.