No matter for what reason you want to block the site, Apple’s built-in parental control feature called “Screen Time” makes the task of restricting any website a painless task.
To block websites in Safari:
- Open “Settings” → “Screen Time”.
- Turn on the screen time function, if you still have it disabled.
- Go to the “Content and Privacy” section, make it active if necessary.
- Select “Content Restrictions” → “No Adult sites”.
- In the “Never allow” section, add the addresses of those sites that you want to block access to.
If desired, you can make the restriction stricter by selecting the “Allowed websites” option. The device will restrict access to all sites except those that you specify in the whitelist.