When recording voice notes on iOS, you may experience noise or echo. In order to reduce the sound, use the following instructions.
- find the Voice recorder app and open it.
- Select the voice record you want to change and click on it.
- next, click on the three dots in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- In the menu that opens, select Edit entry.
- In the upper left corner click on the icon of a magic wand.
- wait for the system to process the recording automatically, then the icon will turn blue.
- Click Finish to complete the setup.
This feature helps you improve the sound only automatically, without manual adjustment. It requires additional software.